Offering Support Whenever You Need It
When undertaking personal support our priority is to ensure our clients’ dignity is maintained at all times. People who have lost the ability to do everything they once could, may find it difficult to come to terms with needing help or they can find particular situations embarrassing. We are always sensitive to clients’ feelings whilst undertaking important personal caring tasks, such as supporting with washing or assisting them to get their socks on.
The time of day or frequency of visit doesn’t matter to Companions, so if a client requires assistance with getting up, dressed and having breakfast at 6.30am every day, that’s no problem. Perhaps it’s just help to run a bath each week that is needed or it could be three phone calls a day with a reminder to take medication at the correct time. Please contact us to discuss the type and frequency of visit required, and a no obligation quote.
Some of our regular duties:
- Wake ups and tuck ins at any time of day
- Support to bathe, groom and dress
- Cooking and assistance with eating
- Being there during times of illness or recovery
- Helping family or friends when respite is needed
- Specialists with Dementia sufferers