Let Us Take You Out and Trip The Light Fantastic Once More
When family or friends don’t have the ability to take their loved ones out on a regular basis, the Companions team is available with transport, a helping hand and a reassuring voice – we’re experienced with wheelchairs too, so those less able can also enjoy days and nights out. Going for lunch or tea and cake is a favourite trip for many of our clients, but we also assist with activities such as attending club meetings, visiting the library and going to the theatre.
Shopping can become more and more of a struggle on your own, so whether it’s a pint of milk or a new outfit for a family wedding that is called for, we can take you to the local supermarket, town centre or further afield like the Trafford Centre. Our services are always flexible so if the excursion is a one-off, no problem, we can accommodate your needs, just contact us for a conversation about the trip you want to take.
Just some of the trips out we have taken with clients:
- Large and small supermarket shopping
- Going to church, bingo, club meetings and the library
- Visiting the houses of friends, family and neighbours
- Clothing and household item shopping
- Going to see gardens and English Heritage properties
- Shows at the theatre, concerts and the cinema
- Attending appointments, such as the dentist, optician or hospital